Wednesday 4 November 2009

Go your own way

Been watching a history of Fleetwood Mac on TV and the blog title fitted

I've embarked on an 11 lesson / 30 hour course to gain WA Accreditation for Internet Marketing. It's an internal WA thing but feels good value for $67 and ensures I stay focused to reach a certain level of learning. It'll help other WA affiliates know I'm relatively serious.

However I've not followed the learnings in Lesson 1 of the Article Marketing Accreditation Course

Instead, I've kind of adapted as I've gone so I'm not following the herd

The idea of using DMOZ to find a niche underwhelmed me & I used ebay / amazon "bestseller list" to find a niche whilst checking "google trends." Nice combination.

I signed up to Clickbank. Yes its easy but I'd rather promote a quality product. I remember reading in the forum that GeorgiaRedneck also chose not to use Clickbank

So I signed up, using an existing website as my "base" to Pepperjam (who rejected me) and ShareaSale who thankfully accepted me. This gave me a fantastic pool of quality products to browse & refine my niche.

Now I've got a great niche (after 3 or 4 false starts with DMOZ) and its onto lesson 2 - writing an article!

No comments:

Post a Comment