Friday 9 October 2009

GeorgiaRedneck and his golden forum thread

There's a guy on WA called GeorgiaRedneck (formerly 1234567).
Since April/May 09, he's gone for article marketing big time working full time churning out articles to ezine & several other sites.
His earnings are on a spectacular upward curve and has made $13k in the first 4 months. I've no reason to doubt his claims. He's got what it takes & is exceptional. His trend will keep going up even if he takes his foot off the gas. He's made a comfortable living already. Good on him, though I suspect he either doesn't have young kids or hasn't seen much of them for 4 months!

Now he's made it, he is unloading his tips & methods. Brilliant advice yet his approach is nothing special, he just does simple things very efficiently & effectively. However his forum thread is now 11 pages long and its a "must" read.
So I read it and copied great chunks into a notepad.

I've also read the WA tutorial on article marketing which gives a lot of useful information from Kyle & Carson, as well as cracking sticky forum posts giving tips from a few of the top affiliates, the main one to follow on article marketing being Travis.

Today it feels time to have a go at writing an article. But using the techniques I've learnt, I'll create the content for 1 then repurpose & generate maybe a dozen. I guess I'll then submit to ezine. I intend to focus on article marketing - for the same reason as GeorgiaRedneck - I understand this approach very clearly and have already generated a lot of articles for my own business and for Suite 101.

No comments:

Post a Comment